Close More Deals
Selling with Confidence and Power
Selling in today's new economy is challenging at the best of times. Budgets have been cut and buyers and decision makers are more critical and demanding than ever. However, there are plenty of tactics you can apply to improve your results while differentiating yourself from the competition. This fast-paced and value-packed, workshop will show your reps how to modify their current approach to close more deals.
- Develop and maintain a winning sales attitude
- Improve sales productivity by wasting less time with low-return prospects and customers
- Effectively manage sales objections to close more sales
- Reduce buyer resistance by learning how and when to adapt sales approach
- Gain buyer interest through compelling sales proposals and presentations
- Eliminate price resistance and price objections
- Generate more profit dollars through decreased discounting
- Increase closing ratio by as much as 50%
- Common sales mistakes that cost you money
- Make a dynamic first impression with every new prospect
- What's your value proposition?
- Use powerful, high-value questions versus weak, feeble ones
- Target questioning to different types and levels of prospects/customers
- Control and guide the sales process
- Answer the critical question that every prospect has on their mind
- Respond effectively to "What's your best price?"
- Gaining agreement during each stage of the sales process
- Deal effectively and confidently with the most challenging buyers and decision makers
- Learn how to maintain a winner's attitude even when things are tough
- Developing compelling sales presentations and proposals
- Proven tactics to differentiate yourself from your competitors
- A four-step process to effectively address and respond to any objection
- Key negotiating strategies to increase your bargaining power
This interactive program uses a hands-on approach to ensure participants return to work with practical, real-world sales strategies. Information is delivered through group discussions, practice sessions, lecture, and visual aids. Real-life examples are used frequently throughout the session to help participants understand how the concepts actually work. Reps have several opportunities to apply the concepts in a no-risk environment which increases their confidence and improves their ability to use the principles with their prospects and customers.
April 6 & 7, 2010
9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
The investment for this program is just US $995 per sales rep including; a full-colour, professionally-bound sales guide, a signed copy of The Secrets of Power Selling, coffee & refreshments, and an individual blueprint for success. Group discounts available. Contact Kelley directly for details at 905-633-7750 or .
"I recently held an annual sales meeting with my reps and engaged the services of Kelley Robertson to conduct a half-day workshop as part of the program. His session not only reinforced key sales techniques, but presented a variety of strategies that we can use immediately to improve our sales results."
HECTOR PAGAN, V.P. SALES & MARKETING, VULCAN INDUSTRIES
"Thanks for the training session today. I especially enjoyed the 22 questions; questions for identifying other decision-makers was great!"
CHRISTY MCDANIEL, INSTITUTIONAL TELESALES MANAGER, ROSETTASTONE.COM
"Selling Without Fear is by far the comprehensive sales training program in which we have participated. In the first year of applying this information we increased sales of our premium line of products by 28.9% and our overall sales by 19.5%!"
ALISON ZALEPA, ESTATE MANAGER, HILLEBRAND ESTATES WINERY
"Picture this…60 Franchisees in a room for almost 9 hours. No complaints, no one napping, and everyone involved until the last minute. It was outstanding. Everyone was participating, relaxed, and still talking about it the next day. It was one of the highlights of our annual Conference."
FRED. STEWART, COO, NUTRITION HOUSE CANADA
SEATING IS LIMITED!